Popular Posts
Deconstructing Anger
Rough edges... gruff sounds... a voice growing in intensity Oh, dear....Where can we hide? Most of us feel like "leaving the bui...
Island Metaphor
Imagine you have been selected to appear on the newest reality show which will be taking place on an amazing island where everything you ...
In the Evening by the Moonlight*
there shall be peace, wisdom and harmony. Mankind's hope shall be restored in the beauty and magnificent wonder of nature...
Forgiveness or Understanding?
One of the strongest messages we grow up with and continue to hear throughout our lives from all sources of authority is the importance of ...
Swish
I am a lonely petunia in an onion patch ...as the song goes.. .when it comes to the subject of SPORTS . In fact, I am the ONLY one in the...
The Best Christmas List of All
I t's almost December and time for our Christmas to-do lists. . Some especially ambitious individuals have started ...
Breakthrough!
Here’s a steppingstone that will move us forward when we feel locked in a place of negative emotion. We know what we feel in a given situa...
Codependency, the White Horse Syndrome and True Love
Let's face it. Most of us have some degree of codependency (we are mega-affected by the feelings of people around us, and, espe...
Heaven's Casino
Here’s what we know: People like casinos. And in our earth density this is what our casinos are like: crowded, noisy, full of smoke and, ...
Changing Dogs Into Cats
This morning I laughed out loud as I read an inspirational message from Don Miguel Ruiz about accepting others the way they are. Ruiz said...
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
A New Year, A New Day, A New Me
I delight myself with the
Gift
of
peaceful
slumber
.
I awaken
naturally
when I am
ready
to
experience
the
B
e
a
u
t
y
of a
New Day
.
Mystic Marks: Bookmarks for the
Soul
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment