Popular Posts
Loving the Distance
Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can...
Island Metaphor
Imagine you have been selected to appear on the newest reality show which will be taking place on an amazing island where everything you ...
Unspeakable Kindness
Bestselling American author Geneen Roth tells us that whenever we feel an upsetting explosion of emotion that arrives unexpectedly and ...
Loving the Distance
Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderfu...
The Tipping Point*
The World English Dictionary defines tipping point as the crisis stage in a process when a significant change takes place. Whenever we do...
Yutori
T he Japanese have a word for the beautiful concept of spaciousness ... Yutori . Writer and story coach Sally Fox describes it as: livin...
Your Personal GPS
Technology is giving us an earthly-conceived version of a gift we already have – Our P...
The Trial
When I was in graduate school pursuing my Master’s Degree, I had a professor who taught an entire course focusing on one single piece of lit...
A Chariot of Compassion
The death of Queen Elizabeth has swept the British into a symphony of intense sadness and grief being experienced in what looks like a unifi...
Stuck in Your OwnTraffic Jam!
It's 5:03 p.m. and you have just left work with high hopes of scooting into traffic before the usual dinnertime craziness strikes.....
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
A New Year, A New Day, A New Me
I delight myself with the
Gift
of
peaceful
slumber
.
I awaken
naturally
when I am
ready
to
experience
the
B
e
a
u
t
y
of a
New Day
.
Mystic Marks: Bookmarks for the
Soul
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment