Popular Posts

Monday, October 21, 2013

Bottom's Up!




 
You've probably heard this strapping toast expressed when friends and acquaintances get together for relaxing conversation and a social  hour. 

That’s when people encourage each other to enjoy the moment with a "refreshing" drink.  

Although the list of fancy cocktails available for social engagements seems endless, nature has its own perfect cocktail which your body absolutely loves.  It's WATER...and, just as all expressions of nature are perfect in design and natural beauty, this "cocktail" is no exception.  

Here is a list of its special attributes.

Its taste is serene and tranquil.
Its texture is smooth and clear.
It goes with everything, naturally harmonizing with any culinary delight.
And, most important of all, your body LOVES it.

Individuals who are aware of these special properties serenely sip two glasses of this cocktail upon arising...before they even have breakfast...helping activate the body's energy channels and physical functioning. 

They know that this liquescent gift  empowers the cells of the body to do their work.

Although it's delightful to sip water all throughout the day, there are also some additional times when it is especially effective:

Thirty minutes before a meal
Before taking a bath
Before going to bed.

Best of all, it is easy to access this cocktail and there is great availability.

I am extolling the delightful virtues of this aquatic dream because I could not believe the improvement in my health and, especially, my sense of well-being since I began to make this perfect aperitif a very important part of my day.

This feeling of wellness and exhilaration is waiting for you, too!

L'acqua è cocktail perfetto della natura!
 


Postscript:

I wrote this blog post last night and this morning, when I awoke from a dreamy night's sleep, I realized that I had received a gentle nudge and a nod of approval from the Divine Universe via Mother Nature regarding the beautiful properties of WATER.

While I was composing last evening I had my television on and was vaguely aware that I was listening to and recording several episodes of House Hunters International.  The interesting thing about this is that all of the episodes were filmed on islands bordering the beautiful, blue-green ocean and, while I was consciously aware of my writing, my subconscious was apparently soaking up the grand expanses of water.  

The Divine result: an extraordinarily beautiful night's sleep, another loving result of opening myself to this fabulous (and free) gift.

You might want to keep this in mind if you are longing for some peaceful slumber!






image from mom5kids.blogspot.com
originally printed January 28, 2012 

 NOTE

Several people in my circle have decided to drink only water for 100 days.  They will bless the water before drinking it and offer their thanks and gratitude for its beautiful gifts.  How about you?  Are you in?


10/21/13
 

No comments:

Post a Comment