Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Marissa



 
My name is Marie Helena and I have a story to tell that is startling but true.
 
I had a visit last week from Marissa  (the name I have given to Future Marie).

I bet that little bit of news got your attention.
It got mine, too.


I was stunned to see the evidence of Marissa's visit.  (I didn't actually see her, just the message she left behind.)

 

Here's the back story on how I pieced this together.



It has to do with my relationship with the glorious element of water.

I am a big believer in the awesome and incredible power of water.  I have read several books by Dr. Masaru Emoto and am totally convinced by his work that water holds memory and emotion.




"Dr. Masaru  Emoto discovered that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them.
 
He found that water from clear springs and water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns. In contrast, polluted water, or water exposed to negative thoughts forms incomplete, asymmetrical patterns with dull colors. The implications of this research create a new awareness of how we can positively impact the earth and our personal health."


               from the cover jacket The Hidden Messages in Water by Dr. Masaru Emoto




As a result of my learning about the magical properties of water as discovered by Dr. Emoto, I began to leave post-it note messages on bottles of Fiji water which I drink throughout the day.   Sometimes I would jot them on a scrap of paper and tape them to the bottles.

The messages were always words of  love and caring or emotions I wanted to experience that day such as peace or joy.  



I have also found that by BLESSING THE WATER before I drink it, the taste of the water would transform and become more vibrant and satisfying and so I often perform this ritual with the water I am drinking.



I have been following these very special practices with water for a long while and I think that is why Marissa decided to communicate with me through the emotional intelligence of water.

 

She came at a time that was extremely difficult for me...a time when I was so discouraged I felt as if the lead apron we wear when having our teeth X-rayed had been spread across my entire body.  I had not been able to pull out of this emotional land mine and old triggers of mine had also been activated, rendering me nearly powerless to release my burden.

Into this grave moment of my need Marissa appeared.



I found the evidence of Marissa's visit when I noticed that my thermos (which I often fill with hot water that I like to slowly sip) had a note taped onto it.



A note which I had not put there.

 

The note measured 2" by 5" and was taped VERY securely to the thermos on all sides with clear plastic tape.  The note was blank except for a few letters (obviously the ending of a word which I had written)  which appeared slantwise in the upper right hand corner.

The really interesting thing about the note was that the center had been carefully torn out in a rectangular shape, making the note appear to be a picture frame.

It only took me a moment to see that  the appearance of the note was a message for me and I knew it was especially designed for my attention because I immediately saw that it was a METAPHOR.  (I totally love metaphors and have been known to sprinkle them liberally throughout  the writings in my blog.)

The picture "frame" taped on the thermos  was obviously the picture's foundation and it was taped securely in place on all our sides and thus I saw the clear message that the foundation of my life was clearly in place.  I was unquestioningly SAFE.  


The center part of the picture was empty and was obviously waiting for me to paint it...and the question presenting itself was "What kind of picture would I choose to paint for myself?"


Would I paint a picture of sadness and heaviness?  Or would I choose to paint the lightness of trust and ease and the simple joy of beingness?



Suddenly, it all became clear.


I am the Painter...the Creator of the picture of my life.  And it is SAFE for me to do this.  Moreover, it is my GIFT to do this...the fascinating legacy of life in earth school.



And it's not as if I have never heard before that I create the circumstances of my life.  I certainly have.  But in this moment of pain and anguish my HEART had to hear it again...and Marissa (aka Future Marie) knew that and met me on my path to bring me the message.


 

We are...all of us... INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS.  We exist in the past, present and future simultaneously.   I know...that's a lot to wrap our brain around...but if we take our mind out of the picture, we can see oh so clearly how our HEARTS can hear and respond to the message.


 

Here is my amazing HEART RESPONSE to Marissa's message: 

I feel so very deeply loved and cared for.


I feel safe and protected.


I feel grateful for the opportunity to witness the veil which separates the dimensions lifting to bring me the strength and sustenance I needed.






With the infinite measure of Caring and Compassion surrounding us that Marissa's visit reveals...


I feel we will ALWAYS ultimately have the strength to release our earthbound limitations, move bravely forward and take our honored place within our beautiful Universe of Healing and Pure Love.



image from openhandweb.org

4 comments:

  1. Fascinating, Marie! Sometimes we need reminders and this one was clearly very special. :) It reminded me of a dream I had the other night when I was feeling particularly stressed. My "Marissa" is what I call my "silver twin" because I've seen her once or twice in higher-world settings I've visited. She is my future self. So, that night she came and held my hand for a while, leaving me feeling that all was well. I can totally relate to your experience! Although mine didn't leave me a *physical* message, she certainly reminded me that we are sooo much more than these little bodies that give us so much trouble when we succumb to their illusion of solidity. :)
    Love to you!
    Lianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea that we can take an active role in creating our own lives; I had not thought about it crossing time, though. What an interesting experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I had this though come from somewhere. Picture a empty room, and now think of all the possibilities for it. Was it every really empty?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa thank you and many bright blessings for sharing your radiance with us all.

    "The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn"
    — Ralph Waldo Emerson

    ReplyDelete