Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

You're Invited

                                       




I am very excited to extend an invitation to you to attend an Author's Night to celebrate
the publishing of Book 1 of my Mystic Marks series: 


The Night Blooming Jasmine
in Your Heart 
                                                   
                                                                      

I will be talking about my book at two major bookstores in the Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA area:


as one of several featured authors for Local Author Night  at Barnes & Noble Booksellers in Woodland Mall on Friday, September 22nd at 7 p.m.    

 and...


 as a guest on a panel of authors at Schuler Books and Music on 28th Street on Thursday, November 2nd at 7 p.m.
 


I am so looking forward to these wonderful evenings which will, undoubtedly, be a thought provoking introduction to several local new authors.  The creative energy is sure to rock the rafters!


If you are in or near the Grand Rapids area, I hope you can join me on one of these exciting occasions!


                                                                                    Marie Helena



                                     
                                                                                                          




No comments:

Post a Comment