Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Message of the Moment




Love the moment
and the energy of that moment
will spread beyond all boundaries.  

Corita Kent



It was June of 2011 and I found myself standing on a precipice at the American side of Niagra Falls.
 


The roar of the falls was mesmerizing. I stepped closer and invited the strapping mist to bless me with its beauty and strength as it danced and swayed with the mighty wind on this clear and cloudless day. This was a moment to be remembered; everything else disappeared into it. The
ENERGY was awesome and powerful and I was missing none of it.

The trip to the falls was something I had felt drawn to make. I had experienced such a strong desire to stand at this wonder of nature and feel its breathtaking intensity. It was worth all of the trouble encountered with the traffic that day.

I had journeyed with clear intention to a place of beauty and it had welcomed and rewarded me with its natural warmth and majesty


…as does all of nature…as do all of our experiences…and all of our interactions…as do our moments of solitude…as does all of life.

There is a generous fullness and spirit to all of life’s moments

…if we tap into them, if we are present to their gifts, if we recognize the many energetic strands at work producing them, if we open ourselves up to their FLOW.
  

The Niagra Falls moment came with a journey but thisbeautiful JOY is so easily accessible.

Every moment in life is full of invitation and allure and beingness. Every moment is a connection and when we love each moment and connect with it, we accept our sacred invitation to interface with the universe.


The astonishing Messsage of the Moment inspires and propels us to seek more moments of this CONNECTION. And once we experience it, we are captivated and we view everything around us…and in us…with new eyes and from another place of joy in our souls.  

Yet another gift to humanity. The natural high of being truly alive and in touch with all that is!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture I have in my mind of you at Niagra Falls! I am thinking about what keeps us from accepting the invitation of the moment--mindless TV watching or internet surfing, as examples. I think we do have to work hard not to become numb. This is a good reminder to wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment