Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Our Treasure Chests




In a recent blog post I made the deeply passionate statement:  If we keep ourselves in a state of BLISS our bodies will naturally do their  work of healing.

A wonderful genie (metaphorically speaking), Georgiann Voissem,  had shared that amazing thought with me  recently and I have been totally entranced with this concept.

Today I spent some time reflecting on how to achieve that state. 

I came up with the thought  that we naturally end up in that place when we make healthy choices regarding what we are putting into our bodies. 

That idea sparked a memory for me of an earlier blog post I had written (Happy Birthday to Me, June, 2011) in which I had listed a number of ways I would celebrate my birthday all through the year by having the intention to return to radiant health.


Today it occurs to me that this list was a wonderful beginning to my quest for reaching this avenue of BLISS so I am reprinting it here for your consideration.


Ground each moment.

Walk often during the day.

Enjoy the beauty of nature.

Connect with the rain.

Adore the sun.

Enjoy every different color in the sky.

Drink generous amounts of water.

Meditate.

Stand tall.

View each person as a mystery... unraveling...
and bless my role as witness to that.

Experience the day in vignettes.
When one is complete, release and move on.

Celebrate my efforts.

Study others to find their beautiful character.

Choose foods from nature’s bounty.

Hug my favorite tree.

Completely feel my emotions.

Clear out a little clutter each day.

Be authentic.

Speak my truth and listen to others' truth.

Get up and move around every twenty minutes.

 
Write my blog.  :)

Give thanks.

Embrace the Present Moment.

Embrace the pain body and gain the wisdom of each lesson.

Dance.

Sing.

Be silly.

Simply be.

Invite a sprinkling of moonbeams to help me see the soul view of what is happening.

Do Over difficult moments guided by Higher Self.

Vibrate at a high frequency using Conscious Intent.

Listen to water.

Embrace my intuition.

Appreciate life for the amazing gift that it is.

Read uplifting thoughts.

Acknowledge every wonderful thing I see.

Hold space for those in distress (as my energy permits).

Watch the birds and squirrels outside my window.

 

I am sure YOU will have many other unique ideas regarding achieving the state of bliss and I invite you to send them to me as a comment to this blog (see section below) so we can all share in the TREASURE of your imagination!



image from lytle.lps.schooldesk.net

No comments:

Post a Comment