Popular Posts
-
A few years ago I experienced a constriction in my throat. It worried me and so I went to see my doctor who told me it could be thyroid can...
-
“ What are you going to do with your one wild and precious life? Mary Oliver Yes. Your one wild and pr...
-
T he Japanese have a word for the beautiful concept of spaciousness ... Yutori . Writer and story coach Sally Fox describes it as: livin...
-
On January 3rd I wrote a blog entry entitled A New Year’s Light Show in which I proposed the following: As we go through the day and encoun...
-
It is so easy to assume that others see the world the way we do. Things seems so clear to us...what has happened...what it means...how we...
-
Mary Oliver’s Question “ What are you going to do with your one wild and precious life? Mary Oliver Y...
-
Here’s what we know: People like casinos. And in our earth density this is what our casinos are like: crowded, noisy, full of smoke and, ...
-
In the midst of the holiday season when so many preparations are being made…Christmas trees bedazzled with shimmering lights, ingredients ...
-
The energy for everything we choose to do comes to us from one central place, our LIFE FORCE, and this force is intricately connected to our...
-
I have been very fortunate in my professional life because I have always really loved my job…and had told myself that as long as I was havin...

No comments:
Post a Comment