Popular Posts

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Lost and Found



I just wrote a beautiful blog about ALBERT EINSTEIN and then accidentally deleted it.  



Amazingly, I am not freaking out over the loss.  And, it's really amazing...because ordinarily something like this would register BIG TIME   my annoyance radar.


And I'm wondering why it's different this time. 


I found myself going to the place of asking what is the message here.  

And my daughter Rachel suggested to me that perhaps this means that I have truly integrated my goal of understanding that all of life is here to deliver messages and it is important to keep a watchful eye open for them. 

That sounds really great to me....to find that my belief is determining my action.  And that I no longer have to stretch to make the connection... my body is already doing it for me.

And maybe that is why the first blog got lost and this one got written. 

 

In a conceptual sense, it's cool to see that my focus and determination (my desire to find the "messages" waiting for me) can actually prompt a default button for me...keeping my body calm and relaxed and making it much easier to carry out my aspirations.

And, in a very specific application of my theory...it's  wonderful to have your body respondin such a supportive way to the idea that everything is here to help us
.




Which, by the way, was the subject of the lost blog post:   
Albert Einstein's quote that the most important question we ever have to ask ourselves is WHETHER OR NOT THE UNIVERSE IS A FRIENDLY PLACE.

Apparently, I just answered it by experiencing calm and by trusting and appreciating my body's reaction to an unanticipated and undesired turn of events.

Maybe my telling the story of the the losing of the blog is the more important way to deliver Einstein's message.  


There goes the Universe...helping me out again!



image from smileemusic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment