Popular Posts

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Divine Reminders


Dragonfly
Angeles Moreno / 2010 / Acrylic on canvas / 5 x 5 inches


Dragonflies are reminders that we are light and can reflect the light in powerful ways if we choose to do so. "Let there be light" is the divine prompting to use the creative imagination as a force within your life. They help you to see through your illusions and allow your own light to shine in a new vision.

http://yoga-art.net/artworks/yoga/dragonfly.html


Today I Will:


Ask myself: What would LOVE do?

Surrender.

Bless EVERYTHING!

Release the fear.

Speak my truth.

Honor the paths of others.

Trust that everything happens in perfect time.

Watch carefully for the clues.

Breathe deeply. Access the wisdom of my heart.

Give thanks.

Know that everything I need will be delivered to me and

everything I experience is a lesson for my soul.

Remember: We are all ONE.







No comments:

Post a Comment