Popular Posts
The Road Less Traveled*
The Medal...The Prize…The Goal... The Achievement!!! The supreme “reward” of reaching our goals exists today as an intense cultural value. ...
Remembrance: Why We Should Forgive Ourselves
FORGIVE YOURSELF. The supreme act of forgiveness is when you can forgive yourself for all the wounds you've created in your own life. F...
Masquerade
Deepak Chopra,world renowned mind-body connection guru, tells us that "All great changes are preceded by chaos." It is only when o...
Beyond the Words
I always start to lose focus when I think I understand what I'm hearing rather than feeling it. Mark Nepo There's a reason...
(no title)
Aperto Alla Luce! Yesterday I held a Gerber daisy in my hand, gently touching the velvety softness of the petals, enchanted by their gorgeo...
The Trial
When I was in graduate school pursuing my Master’s Degree, I had a professor who taught an entire course focusing on one single piece of lit...
Codependency, the White Horse Syndrome and True Love
Let's face it. Most of us have some degree of codependency (we are mega-affected by the feelings of people around us, and, especia...
The Ultimate Prescription
Emotions play an important role in helping us process what is happening in our lives. They enable us to take in the impact of an event...
Codependency, the White Horse Syndrome and True Love
Let's face it. Most of us have some degree of codependency (we are mega-affected by the feelings of people around us, and, espe...
The Wisdom of Cassie Nightingale
The concept of UNCONDITIONAL LO VE seems like such an appealing and beautiful thought. We often hear spiritualists and philosop...
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
The Compass of Courage
W
hen the
Messages
I give to others
MATCH the
Messages
of my heart…
my body and spirit
begin to HEAL
and my joy awakens.
Mystic Marks: Bookmarks for the
Soul
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment